I share with you a synopsis of the events happening around Kramer at market LLC. We experienced 40% growth in market sales in 2015 and 30% growth in 2016. We are now wholesaling to local storefronts and farm stores, a practice we plan to grow in 2017.
This growth has led to many new needs inside the business. Much of my time of late is spent upgrading our infrastructure, which was originally built around myself and my self-built systems. My husband, a software analysis, has generously donated his time, skills, and earned dollars to these upgrades, new programs, and equipment. Making possible growth my business otherwise could not afford.
- We have put in a cloud and internal server. This will allow files to be shared between our office, our packaging facility, and our market locations.
- My phone was upgraded to better process credit cards at markets.
- A tablet was purchased to process credit cards. (So far that has not worked.)
- A new computer for the office with the latest and greatest Microsoft Office products and an up-dated Quicken for Business.
- A new data base for product tracking, pricing, labeling, etc., etc. This is an elaborate piece of software that is totally changing the face of the business.
- A new look for our website.
- And coming, our own shopping cart. The targets of this new shopping cart are to allow customers to order on-line and pick-up at market, and to serve wholesale accounts.
- Last fall we acquired a new employee who is giving the business new visions, as well as, some much needed relief and help on my part.
We experience more and more support from our local community, customers, and followers on social media. Thanks so much for all you do! We wish you good health, opportunity, wealth, and happiness!